Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
What Data We collect
Information We collect:
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.).
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information included in your resume and/or application.
How we collect your data
You directly provide Us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey, application form, or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How we use your data
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your enquiries and/or applications.
• Send you newsletters.
If you agree, We will share your data with our subsidiaries and partner companies so that they may offer you their services.
How we store your data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where We are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk.
Our Company stores your data on our secure servers within the EEA.
The data that We collect from you and process may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us or for one of our subsidiaries. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We will maintain the data for a period of two years from the latest date received.
Your personal information will be deleted on one of the following occurrences:
- deletion of your personal information by you; or
- receipt of a written request by you (or another person engaged by the Customer) to us.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that We correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure- You have the right to request that We erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing- You have the right to request that We restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing- You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that We transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one (1) month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact form that can be found on our website.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that We have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
We us cookies in a range of ways to improve your experience on our website, including:
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies we use
Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site.
Functionality cookies- These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us